KLIM has partnered with REVER to give away its newest riding suit to a lucky participant in the ODOminator Challenge, the 2020 Baja S4 jacket and pants. Last year, KLIM also awarded a lucky Challenge participant its then-brand-new Hardanger one-piece suit. The participant chosen at the end of December will be one of the first people in the world to get their hands on the Baja S4.
The Baja S4 was designed for hot-weather riding and features large panels of Schoeller-Dynatec high-tenacity nylon mesh in the body, arms and legs. The shoulders and elbows are protected with Superfabric. In order to make the Baja S4 more versatile in cooler temperatures, or on cold mornings or after dusk, the new Enduro S4 overshell was designed to pair with the Baja S4.
KLIM Baja S4 Jacket and Pant Features
• SCHOELLER®-DYNATEC® HIGH TENACITY NYLON MESH MAIN BODY/ARMS/LEGS
• SUPERFABRIC® ON SHOULDERS/ELBOWS
• DESIGNED TO KIT WITH ENDURO S4 JACKET FOR COOL/WET WEATHER
• CE AA RATING CERTIFIED TO prEN 17092-3
• D3O® CE LEVEL 1 LP1 VENTED PADS
• 10 POCKETS TOTAL
• EXCELLENT MOBILITY COMBINED WITH ON-ROAD PROTECTION
• MASSIVE AIRFLOW VOLUME FOR HOT WEATHER TEMPERATURE REGULATION
• KITS PERFECTLY WITH 4-WAY STRETCH WATERPROOF ENDURO S4 OVERSHELL FOR COLD/WET WEATHER